By continuing to use our website you give consent to the usage of cookies. Remember, you save your right to change cookie preferences and settings on your device at any time.
If you decide to set cookie settings differently, block cookie files on our website or remove them altogether from your device you can amend it under ‘Settings’ in the browser you use.
Important! Remember any changes in cookie settings may affect the functionality of the website and related applications. General guidance can be found here: http://www.aboutcookies.org/
What is a cookie file and why do we need it?
A cookie is a small text data file that is stored on the PC hard drive or in the memory of your smartphone without any further data exchange. It includes a unique identifier that is delivered to your device from the website you visit. This is made to collect information into a personal profile to track and collect information on trends and preferences of users. It also helps our website and apps to recognize and remember you on repeat visits.
All these steps are meant to individualize the system to the user's unique needs as well as improve areas of our website which users find valuable.
Important! Cookies cannot receive any information from your hard drive or gather personal data from cookies created by other websites.
We use cookie files & other similar technologies to:
- Recognize and provide services you are registered to.
- Provide personalized content based on your preferences and interests.
For instance, the system will recognize you as a returning visitor and will be able to tailor your experience to suit your interests based on previously viewed articles, player profiles, and more.
- Monitor website activity to improve our website and applications according to users preferences and needs.
For example, collecting session and event data to find out which features and areas are most viewed and popular among subscribers and website visitors.
- Grant advertising of relevance to you both from Aris FC and our partners.
Types of cookies we use:
- Technical cookies are required to provide the smooth operation of certain features and functions of the website. Technical cookies are split into browser cookies and session cookies and both ensure the website is displayed correctly on every device.
- First-party cookies are integrated into the website as customers use them. Only the current webpage can use these cookie files.
- Third-party cookies are used by groups other than the owning group of the website. For example, a website may use third-party services for statistical purposes and audience analysis. In this case, a third-party defines its cookie file to fulfill this analysis.
- Session cookies are files that are stored only during online sessions and then erased from the device after the user has ended his session and closed the browser.
- Persistent cookies are temporarily set on the user's device and are not deleted after closing the browser. They are necessary to optimize and ameliorate users’ experience when a particular website is visited frequently.
- Flash cookies are used by Adobe Flash Player to display videos and slideshows to users.
We also have several statistical, advertising and research companies operating independently on our website. Their operational process includes collecting information about visitors of our websites using cookies, log data and embedded codes in our websites. It is meant to improve the quality services they provide to users of our website and related applications. We strictly demand that the third parties do not use any type of collected user’s personal and confidential information for their own purposes.
Important! When using third-party services, you assume and accept the risk. Aris FC holds no responsibility and does not accept liability for the privacy policies applied by third parties.