We would like to inform the fans that the tickets for the game against Doxa Katokopia that will be held on Friday January 14th 2022, at 17:00 will be available through our official website: www.arisfc.com and from the ticket offices at Tsirio stadium as of 15:30 on game day.
- REGULAR €10
- STUDENTS €10
- CHILDREN €1
A fan card is required for the issuance of a ticket, as from 25/8/2018 the relevant legislation was implemented and the ticketing system will not allow its issuance without the fan card.
The issue of the fan card can be done online at the following link:https://theasis.cy.net/koa/en/home/.
It is reminded that the fan cards of the CSO are automatically renewed and valid normally.
People under the age of 14 do not need a fan card, however they should be recorded in a special list of names when entering the stadium.
Important information for all fans:
- for persons over the age of 12 years, on presentation of a valid certificate of complete vaccination, or a valid certificate of recovery.
- for persons aged 6 to 11 years, upon presentation of a negative PCR or a negative Rapid Test of 7 days (it is understood that for children under 6 years of age there is no restriction)
- for persons who cannot be vaccinated due to a medical problem, upon presentation of the medical certificate issued by the Ministry of Health and a negative PCR or negative Rapid Test of 7 days
- for persons aged 18 years and over who have been vaccinated with at least one dose of vaccine upon presentation of a vaccination certificate and a negative PCR of 72 hours, or a negative Rapid Test of 48 hours.
- for persons aged 12-17 years who have been vaccinated with at least one dose of vaccine, with the presentation of a vaccination certificate and a negative PCR of 72 hours, or a negative Rapid Test of 48 hours
- for persons who have received the second dose (for dosing vaccines) or have been vaccinated with the single-dose vaccine of Johnson & Johnson and 7 months have elapsed since the day of vaccination, upon presentation of a vaccination certificate and a negative PCR of 72 hours, or a negative Rapid Test of 48 hours.